Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jamboree!

Jamboree was kind of a mixed event in terms of success. I thought that manning the booth was fairly unrewarding as everything there was for the other class, but I felt that swing dancing went slightly better than I thought it would.

To be real honest, I didn't expect too many people to show up to the dancing. I knew there was going to be a lot of other stuff going on, and dancing can be awkward. Surprisingly enough, a few people showed up and appeared as though they had a fun time. It was also true, however, that we didn't know enough dance steps to keep it interesting for any length of time.

The climax of the event was the bands performance, not just because I was involved with it, but because I think people reacted better to live music, plus we had our highest attendance at that same time.

All in all, it wasn't too bad.

No comments: